To apply for one or more Parents' Arts Society event(s) please click 'Complete an Application' below.
1. Select the event that you wish to apply for. (If you wish to apply for multiple events you must must complete a seperate application for each one).
2. Enter your name, contact phone number and email address. This information will be used to notify you of the success or otherwise of your application.
3. Click in the 'Membership Category' box to select whether you are a current parent (have a son at Tonbridge School now), a past parent (the parent of an Old Tonbridgian), a staff member, a PAS Committee member, or other (you have another category of PAS membership).
4. Enter information into the 'Notes' box to let the event coordinator know of any special requests you have such as wheelchair access or dietary requirements.
5. When you are ready click 'Submit Application', you will receive an automatic email (one email for each event) will be sent to the email address on your form. Please do not navigate away from the page until a popup appears informing you your application has been submitted.
Please note that by clicking on the 'Submit' button you are committed to paying for your ticket if you are successful in securing a place on an event.
6. Payment: When you hear that your application has been successful, please send a cheque to the relevant event coordinator, together with a stamped addressed envelope if one is required, within 7 days (1 week) of being notified to secure your place on this event. All cheques should be made payable to 'TSPAS' and have the name of the event written on the back.
7. Non-Payment: Please note, as the number of places available is limited, if your payment is not received by the event coordinator within 7 days (1 week) of you being notified, your places(s) will be reallocated to the next person on the list for this event.